Celebrating 10 years

Safari Fusion blog | Celebrating 10 years of Safari Fusion

We have reached a milestone with 2019 marking 10 years since founding Safari Fusion.

Who knew my very first trip in 1993 flying into Lagos, Nigeria and travelling for 6 months through the continent would ultimately change the course of my life. Raw, wild, challenging and at the same time colourful, creative and enthralling Africa spoke to me in a way I never could imagine. Africa will always be my home away from home and a source of inspiration for me.

To celebrate this milestone we are offering our Safari Fusion friends 25% off our entire collection until Sunday 30th June 2019. Check your inbox for the Discount Code.

If you are not a member of our Mailing List, register by visiting our website home page and we will send it to you.

Comments