Africa wrap up | part 1

Safari Fusion blog | Africa wrap up | part 1 | The laneways of Zanzibar Old Stone Town | Lady in pink © Kellie Shearwood
We are OPEN!

My my, three and half weeks travelling from Tanzania to South Africa went by super fast. As they say, time flies when you're having fun, and that I did on this trip.

My journey was a good mix of exploration, relaxation, chatting with amazing talented people, dining out and catching up with old friends. My head, notebook, iPhone and DSLR camera are filled with images and ideas for new products and our next Safari Fusion collection. So time now to put all this inspiration to work.

For those of you that missed my postings on Instagram and Facebook (pictures taken on my iPhone), here are some of my favourite shots of Zanzibar's Old Stone Town taken with my DSLR camera.

Safari Fusion blog | Africa wrap up | part 1 | The laneways of Zanzibar Old Stone Town | Darajani Market bed seller © Kellie Shearwood




Safari Fusion blog | Africa wrap up | part 1 | The laneways of Zanzibar Old Stone Town | Blue shutters © Kellie Shearwood

Safari Fusion blog | Africa wrap up | part 1 | The laneways of Zanzibar Old Stone Town | Schools in © Kellie Shearwood

Safari Fusion blog | Africa wrap up | part 1 | The laneways of Zanzibar Old Stone Town | Blue door © Kellie Shearwood
{Photographer Kellie Shearwood © Safari Fusion}

Comments