Whitewash

Safari Fusion blog | Whitewash | Painted white bricks walls and whitewashed timber floors and ceiling at the White House, Koringberg Swartland, South Africa
Do I paint my walls white?

This debate has been raging in my head for the past couple of months as I house hunt.
I love white walls, lovely, light, clean and fresh, and easy to work with when it comes to decorating.

But...I love a room that has mood, rich dark [grey] hues that create depth, warmth and an intimate feel.

So the debate will go on, that is until I find my new home and I am forced to finally make a decision.

Safari Fusion blog | Whitewash | Coastal style whitewashed timber at The Lighthouse Yzerfontein, South Africa

Safari Fusion blog | Whitewash | Sleek penthouse style with white floor tiles and furniture Latitude Green Point Cape Town, South Africa

Safari Fusion blog | Whitewash | Safari chic on the East African savannah at Singita Mara River Tented Camp, Kenya

Safari Fusion blog | Whitewash | Coastal style whitewashed timber at The Lighthouse Yzerfontein, South Africa

Safari Fusion blog | Whitewash | Painted white bricks walls and whitewashed timber floors and ceiling at the White House, Koringberg Swartland, South Africa
{Images: 1,3,6 Perfect Hideaways, 2,5 The Lighthouse, 4 Singita}

Comments