Hello 2013!

Safari Fusion blog | Hello 2013! | Safari Fusion welcomes in the New Year with the Sydney fireworks.
My first minute of 2013 was spent dancing on the grass outside the Park Hyatt Sydney as my husband and I celebrated the New Year in with friends and watched the Sydney Harbour fireworks spectacular.

I must say it was one of the most amazing New Years I have had (yes Sydney you do better NYE fireworks then Melbourne!) and one I will remember for a long time. So much joy and happiness, and a wonderful way to kick start 2013.

I hope 2013 brings you everything you wish for...Happy New Year!

Safari Fusion blog | Hello 2013! | Safari Fusion welcomes in the New Year with the Sydney fireworks.

Safari Fusion blog | Hello 2013! | Safari Fusion welcomes in the New Year with the Sydney fireworks.

Comments