Black magic

Safari Fusion blog | Black magic | Eclectic style in a Higgovale home, Cape Town South Africa
To say I am obsessed with black at the moment is an understatement, I still love my colour but splashes of black are popping up all over my house. New dining chairs, black, new drinking glasses, black, new wall art over the TV and cabinet, you guessed it, black.

When I came across the above image of a beautiful home in Higgovale  Cape Town (and a finalist for House and Leisure's House of the Year 2015), you know what caught my eye, yep the gorgeous pressed metal black cabinet along with the incredible Richard Smith artwork.

So with Black on the brain and Halloween this Saturday what better then to pick some of my favourite interior pictures from South Africa for a little bit of black magic.

Safari Fusion blog | Black magic | Modern open-air living space in a Pretoria East home, South Africa

Safari Fusion blog | Black magic | All black kitchen cabinetry (and black cats!) in a contemporary Johannesburg home, South Africa

Safari Fusion blog | Black magic | An industrial style home with black furnishings in Pretoria, South Africa
{Images: 1 House and Leisure, 2-4 Visi}

Comments